Kadioglu Global Constructions is a joint venture between Kadioglu Constructions, Turkey, Ghulam Rasool & Company (GRC) and Global Group of Companies.
KGC provides design, fabrication, and construction of Prefab or Permanent earthquake proof structures.
The team of Turkish and Pakistani Engineers and Project Managers hold decades of field experience. Technical division of KGC constitutes team of Engineers who have worked on a variety of Projects in Pakistan, Turkey, Jordan, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Libya and Yemen.
We have a long list of projects completed by our team in permanent, steel prefab, multi storied structures, roads, highways, tunnels, bridges, canals, sewerage and drainage systems.
We work on European Standards under the supervision of experienced Turkish engineers and Foreman. We buy material from companies which are ISO 9002 certified for quality of products. If required by client we can get products tested by NESPAK laboratories Pakistan besides our in-house laboratory facility.
Completed Works by Kadioglu Global
- Six schools of Qatar Red Crescent in Bagh.
- Thirty Seven schools of Save the Children at Battagram and Allai.
- AJK University at Muzaffarabad funded by Turkish Municipality through Turkish firm completed within time.
- Prime Minister’s Staff Colony in Muzaffarabad, Bagh and Rawalakot Total Rs. 400.00 Million.
- Unicef project for construction of schools in Bagh and Muzaffarabad
- USAID project for construction of schools in AJK and NWFP.
Completed projects in Afghanistan.
- Sixteen Schools and Thirteen clinics in Afghanistan by US Aid funding.
- Masood and Hospital road by JICA development funds.
- Samar Kandian Weir by Ramp US Government in Mazar-e-Sharif.